Terms and Conditions
1. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Pet Owner and Opalonyx.
2. This Boarding Agreement is governed by and constructed in accordance with the local and state laws of Florida.
3. Each party fully consents to the laws of said state and prior to any legal filings will mediate in good faith to resolve disputes.
4. The Pet Owner hereby certifies that the Pet being boarded is not currently or in the foreseen future a source of income to the Pet Owner.
5. If the Pet Shall in any form becomes ill or if the state of the animal's health otherwise requires attention, OpalOnyx, at its sole discretion is authorized to engage the services of the veterinarian provided in this Pet Boarding Agreement, if the listed veterinarian is unavailable, Opalonyx has the right to take the Pet to the local veterinary clinic for services or arrange up to $5,000.00 at the Pet Owner's Expense.
The local veterinary clinics are:
During business hours:
Dunnellon Animal Hospital, located at 2238 W Dunnellon Rd. Dunnellon, Fl. 34433
After business hours:
UF Small Animal Hospital Emergency Room, located at 2089 SW 16th Ave. Gainesville, Fl. 32608.
6. Pet Owner understands that for the safety of his/her pet and other pets, the pet is fully vaccinated and up to date. Pet owner will provide updated vaccination record from the veterinarian office before boarding date. These records must include Rabies, Bordatella, DHLPP and Leptospirosis.
7. Pet Owner agrees to pay all costs and and charges for special services requested, including veterinary expenses if any.
8. Pet Owner specifically represents that they lawfully own the Pet listed in this Pet Boarding Agreement to the best of their knowledge.
9. Pet Owner will be held solely